Police are investigating multiple incidents of vehicles being damaged in the Bilton and Woodfield area of Harrogate.
- Reports were first received 3 weeks ago
- Over the last 10 days there have been 10 vehicles damaged
- Damage has been to mirrors being kicked off and keying over the length of a vehicle
- It is most likely to be between 8pm and midnight
Vehicles have been damaged in a number of locations including Woodfield road, Albany Avenue and the King Edwards drive area.
Police are currently pursuing a number of lines of enquiry, but are also urging action from the general public.
- Police are asking for people to be more observant and report any suspicious activity or individuals in the area
- All incidents of vehicle damage should be reported as it is likely that it is being under-reported
Police Patrols are also being increased in the area, of both uniform and plain clothed officers.
If you wish to report a crime or have information to give to the police then please call the non-emergency number of 101 and quote NYP-15122015-0067