Elderly man led to safety following kitchen fire

Spread the news!

North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue attended a property on Dene Park in Harrogate this evening (25 August 2014  at 21:20)

They extinguished a small kitchen fire due to unattended cooking.

Breathing apparatus and a small hose reel jet were used before ventilating the property with positive ventilation fan.

The only occupant of the property was an elderly man, suffering from shock, who was seen by the ambulance service.

 

 


Spread the news!

Leave a Reply

Specify Facebook App ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Facebook Login to work

Specify Twitter Consumer Key and Secret in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Twitter Login to work

Specify LinkedIn API Key in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for LinkedIn Login to work

Specify GooglePlus Client ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for GooglePlus Login to work

Specify Instagram Client ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Instagram Login to work

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *