Refrigerator gas leak at food store

The service were called to the Otley road Co-op in at 6:26 yesterday evening (27 August 2013), to  deal with a suspected gas leak to a refrigerator unit.

Fire crews found a non-flammable and non-toxic refrigerant gas leaking from a chiller unit.

The store was evacuated as the fault was fixed and to then allow checking of chilled food before the store could reopen.

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Checking...

Ouch! There was a server error.
Retry »

Sending message...

Tell us what's going on...

Know about a local news item or event, then let us know by filling the form in now

Attach an image (Max 1M)