Refrigerator gas leak at food store

/
1 min read
Please share the news

The fire service were called to the Otley road Co-op in Harrogate at 6:26 yesterday evening (27 August 2013), to  deal with a suspected gas leak to a refrigerator unit.

Fire crews found a non-flammable and non-toxic refrigerant gas leaking from a chiller unit.

The store was evacuated as the fault was fixed and to then allow checking of chilled food before the store could reopen.


Please share the news
Previous Story

Author Kate Mosse to be special guest at Harrogate History Festival

Next Story

Disused underground reservoir on Stray made safe

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.