Cooker fire on Mafeking Street in Harrogate

Spread the news!

Fire ServiceThe Fire Service were called today (13 Sept 12) at 13:37 hours to reports of a cooker fire in on Mafeking Street in Harrogate .

Two fire engines attended from Harrogate Fire Station to the address where they found that fire had caused damage to a pan of rice only. Fire crews removed the pan to open air without the need for equipment.

The cause of the fire was due to the pan being left unattended.


Spread the news!

Leave a Reply

Specify Facebook App ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Facebook Login to work

Specify Twitter Consumer Key and Secret in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Twitter Login to work

Specify LinkedIn API Key in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for LinkedIn Login to work

Specify GooglePlus Client ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for GooglePlus Login to work

Specify Instagram Client ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Instagram Login to work

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *