A woman has apparently intentionally set light to herself at a Harrogate petrol station.
It happened at the Skipton Road, Esso Garage in Harrogate at about 7:40pm on the 24 April 2018.
Customers have said they saw the women, in her late 30’s, pour petrol on herself and then light it.
Mick Phillips saw the incident.
I saw her go up in flames, I stopped my car and put her out with my jacket.
The fire brigade turned up and just covered her in water
It is believed that the women is alive with superficial burns.