Grill pan fire on Beech Road in Harrogate

Please share the news!

The fire service were called to Beech Road in Harrogate at 17:11 on 30 January 2016.

Two fire crews attended from Harrogate Fire Station to a grill pan fire in the kitchen of a private semi detached property.

Fire damage was caused to the cooker with the kitchen suffering slight smoke damage.

Smoke detectors were fitted, they activated and they raised the alarm.

The cause is believed to be an accumulation of grease.

Please share the news!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *