Man injured after he drills through power cable in Harrogate

Spread the news!

A man has been injured after he drilled through a power cable at a property on Station Parade in Harrogate.

The emergency services were called at around 3:30pm on 22 October 2015 after the man drilled through the cable in a doorway to a property.

Passers-by reported hearing a loud bang and a cloud of smoke. The man was thrown from the doorway onto the footpath.

He has taken to casualty suffering burns, the full extent of the injuries are not currently known.

Northern Powergrid have attended the incident to make safe.

fire2

 


Spread the news!

Leave a Reply

Specify Facebook App ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Facebook Login to work

Specify Twitter Consumer Key and Secret in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Twitter Login to work

Specify LinkedIn API Key in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for LinkedIn Login to work

Specify GooglePlus Client ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for GooglePlus Login to work

Specify Instagram Client ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Instagram Login to work

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *