Unexpectedly to the market is an Igloo on the Stray In Harrogate.
The igloo is described as a beautifully presented and smartly appointed ground floor stand alone studio apartment with huge garden overlooking the Stray.
Enviably located on one of Harrogate’s most prestigious sections of The Stray, superbly placed within easy reach of the town centre.
- Studio apartment
- Overlooking The Stray
- Beautifully Presented
- Fully sound proofed
- Grade II Listed (front only)
- Fantastic Location
- Building is at risk of chav damage
- Easy access to Sunday league football
- Hand built by four handsome Yorkshire men!!
- 12′ x 8′
- Front bay door/window overlooking the Stray.
- Bathroom and toilet are situated only a short walk at the nearby public toilets (very friendly neighbours in there!)
- No Fireplace for healthy and safety reasons.
- Mains services not-connected.
- Council tax band D.
- Tenure – Freehold.
- Garden is maintained by the council.
- Grade II listed (front only)
The property is being sold by online auction with all proceeds to Yorkshire Cancer Research.
The vendor has pointed out that although you are bidding for this Igloo, be mindful that it will melt in warmer weather and there is no legal ownership of The Stray.
You are welcome to move the Igloo at any time.