Northern Rail has confirmed that their plans to reinstate the original December 2021 timetable have been approved by Network Rail as they undertake the major task of reviewing all the desired changes in timetables from December 2022.
This means that the 06:07 and 06:33 services to Leeds will be reinstated calling at all stations and due into Leeds at 06:44 and 07:10 respectively. These are very important for business and leisure travellers to London and other destinations from Leeds.
- They also hope to reinstate the 08:05 service from Harrogate to Leeds due into Leeds at 08:41.
- They also hope to reinstate the 16:29 service from Leeds via Harrogate to York, departing Harrogate at 17:05 and due into York at 17:42.
- Also reinstated should be the 18:13 service from York to Leeds via Harrogate departing Harrogate at 18:47 and due into Leeds at 19:23.
- Also reinstated should be the 19:29 service from Leeds to York, departing Harrogate at 20:05 and due into York at 20:44.
- Also reinstated should be the 21:10 service from York to Leeds, departing Harrogate at 21:44 and due into Leeds at 22:21.
- Also reinstated should be the 22:39 service from Leeds to Harrogate and due into Harrogate at 23:16.
These services should all certainly be reinstated from 11 December 2022 and possibly from September 2022 if their driver training schedule continues as planned.
This is very good news for Harrogate Line passengers. Many thanks to the Northern Rail management team for responding to our pleas.