Dog dies in house fire

Fire crews from Harrogate, Ripon and Knaresbrough attended property on Knox Drive in Harrogate today (29 Sept 2013 at 12:58)

A report had been made of smoke coming from the eves of the semi detached house.

On arrival crews found a fire in the kitchen that was well alight.

Crews extinguished the fire and ventilated the property to clear it of smoke.

A deceased dog was found and the fire was thought to have started in the dishwasher.

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Checking...

Ouch! There was a server error.
Retry »

Sending message...

Tell us what's going on...

Know about a local news item or event, then let us know by filling the form in now

Attach an image (Max 1M)