Fire Service

Cigarette causes house fire in Harrogate

in News

Fire ServiceAt 2342 hours on 6 April 2012 the Service were called to a in a semi detached bungalow in the Coppice Area of .

Two fire engines from Harrogate Fire Station attended the incident. The fire was caused by a discarded cigarette which had caused fire damage to vertical blinds and net curtains in the living room.

There was 10% fire damage and 100% smoke damage to the sitting room. The occupant suffered from smoke inhalation and was taken to hospital by road .

 

 

Please share the news

 

Support the Harrogate Informer

The Harrogate Informer is asking our readers to support local independent journalism.

We are editorially independent and publish without bias or influence – there is not a rich investor or shareholders that we answer to.

Good journalism is a valuable part of a community, but we want to do more.

Good journalism is about meeting people and covering a story. Our aim is to offer a wide range of news items and present them in an interesting way for all ages.

We are asking our readers to make a small donation, either as a one-off donation or a regular donation each month. Support can be from as little as £1

All contributions are appreciated, whether big or small. It enables us to expand the work that we are already doing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*

Latest from News

Go to Top