Fire Service

Chip pan fire in flat on Dragon Parade

Please share the news

Crews were called to Ashmore House on Dragon Parade in yesterday (12th Oct) at 4pm.

They tackled a chip pan in a flat within the building which they managed to bring quickly under control.

A smoke extraction unit was later used to ventilate the entire building due to how extensively smoke had travelled.

The female occupant of the flat sustained minor burns and the affects of smoke inhalation.

 

 


Please share the news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Harrogate International Centre (HIC) develops retail sector with business worth £350,000

Next Story

Appeal to trace prison absconder Mark Rutter