Market-leading UK multi-channel retailer, High Street TV (Group) Limited, has strengthened its directorial team with the appointment of new marketing director, Francesca Woodward.
Francesca’s appointment will see her oversee the Harrogate-based company’s brand development, UK creative department, social media, PR and internal communications. Her appointment is a key aspect of the company’s ambitious three-year growth strategy.
High Street TV is the UK’s most successful and longest running Multi-Channel DRTV Home Shopping Channel, broadcasting over 3,000 hours per month across four dedicated TV channels. High Street TV’s successful product portfolio includes NutriBullet – the biggest selling ‘As Seen on TV’ product in DRTV history. It trades with more than 35 leading blue chip UK retailers.
Francesca joins the company having previously held the position of Marketing Director at Shepherd Group, one of UK’s largest built environment businesses, with a £650m turnover employing 3,500 staff.
I’m truly thrilled to join this bold and ambitious company at what is such an exciting period of major growth.
Since forming in 2008, High Street TV has been known for a number of UK retailing ‘firsts’, not to mention creating a whole new retail category, and there is a huge opportunity to drive global brand recognition over the next few years.
Francesca will report to Jim Coleman, Co-Founder & Chief Executive, who said he was delighted with the appointment.
With her extensive strategic and operational experience, Francesca has proven herself a commercially savvy marketer.
She brings to us a wealth of experience which is invaluable towards our goal of making our business stronger and enhancing our brand.
Francesca’s appointment completes our internal realignment of the varied, expert skill sets amongst our directors, which we believe strengthens our team and supports our ambitious growth plans for the business.
For more information about High Street TV visit https://www.highstreettv.com/
- High Street TV is one of the UK’s largest and most successful Multi-Channel retailers in the UK
- The company was established in 2008 and is based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Products are stocked in over 5,000 retail outlets, including Argos, John Lewis, Selfridges, all major supermarkets nationwide and other prestigious high street retailers.
- High Street TV’s successful product portfolio includes NutriBullet – the biggest selling ‘As Seen on TV’ product in DRTV history. It trades with more than 35 leading blue chip UK retailers
- High Street TV has been recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses by the prestigious Sunday Times’ Virgin Fast Track 100.
- High Street TV has four dedicated 24-hour shopping channels across SKY (658, 662 & 666) and Freesat (281) as well as advertising on over 50 digital TV channels in the UK & Ireland, including ITV, Channel Four and Five.
- Other number one best-sellers from High Street TV include XHose – the world’s first original expandable hose, and Stompeez – the unique animated slipper for kids, amongst many more.