Minor burns during chimney fire

/
1 min read
Please share the news

The fire service were called to a chimney fire on Ripley Way in Harrogate – 27 June 2014 at 17:54

They extinguished the fire using a hose reel with a chimney nozzle attachment and a hearth kit. Crews also installed new smoke detectors in the property.

The female occupant sustained minor burns and was taken to hospital by road ambulance for treatment.

 


Please share the news
Previous Story

Emergency services – ready for the Tour de France

Next Story

Tour de France 2014 – event timings for day 2

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.