Oven fire on Tennyson Avenue in Harrogate

/
1 min read
Please share the news

Two fire engines were called at 8pm on 1 April 2014 to a domestic property on Tennyson Avenue in Harrogate.

The fire was out on arrival and there was no fire or smoke damage to the property. Fire crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to remove light smoke from the property.

The cause is believed to have been due to an accumulation of fat within the oven.


Please share the news
Previous Story

Two weeks remaining to have your say on fracking in the region

Next Story

County council sets out autism strategy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.