Ripon - Page 81

Ripon news stories, Yorkshire

Tumble dryer fire in Ripon

Fire crews from Ripon attended reports of a house fire in Ripon – 30 Sept 2012 at 16:16

On arrival at the address on Whitcliffe Lane, a tumble dryer in the kitchen had caught alight. Fire crews removed the tumble dryer from the property.

Two breathing apparatus and one thermal imaging camera was used by crews.

 

Insect tasting anyone?

Schoolchildren have been tasting edible insects cooked by a top chef as part of regional celebrations to mark National Insect Week 2012

More