Fire Service respond to a property fire and found plastic toaster in an oven

/
1 min read
Please share the news
  • 7
    Shares

The fire service were called to a domestic property on Otley Road in Harrogate at 0236 hours on 21 November 2020.

Two crews from Harrogate and a crew from Knaresborough turned out to an oven fire at the property that had caused resulted in fire, heat and smoke damage to a plastic toaster which had been placed inside an oven. Crews used 2 breathing apparatus and 1 hosereel.

Two women in their early 20’s were in the property at the time and received a precautionary check up from paramedics at the scene.

Smoke detectors were fitted, activated and raised alarm.

The cause is believed to be careless use of a heat source.




Please share the news
  • 7
    Shares

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.