Man taken to hospital following fire in Littlethorpe


The fire service were called to Littlethorpe Lane in Littlethorpe this morning at 09.36

Fire crews from Ripon and Boroughbridge attended a fire to a derelict building.

A 45mm main jet, ceiling hook and thermal imaging camera to extinguish the fire.

A 36 year old man was taken to hospital suffering from burns to his hands and arms. It is believed this fire was caused by demolition work close to live electrical wires.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.