Police are appealing for witnesses and information about a purse theft which occurred at Marks & Spencer, Harrogate.
Harrogate Police have issued an appeal for information after a woman had her purse taken from her bag while in the Marks & Spencer store on Cambrididge Street in Harrogate.
- The incident occurred during the afternoon of Monday 26 September 2016
- Marks & Spencer, Cambridge Street, Harrogate.
A woman reached into a shopper’s handbag and removed a purse.
They are described as:
- around forty to fifty years old
- wearing a distinctive black and grey coloured patterned three quarter length coat
- a dark coloured floppy peaked hat
- and a blue coloured scarf
Anyone with information that could assist the investigation should contact us on 101, select option 2, and ask for PC Janine Walker. You can also email email@example.com