Information needed following stabbing in Scarborough

1 min read
Please share the news

A man has received multiple stab wounds following an incident in Scarborough.

The 26-year-old local victim was found in the Trafalgar Square area of Scarborough at 9.50pm on Friday 18 March 2016.

He had received multiple stab wounds to his chest, stomach and back in the incident, which is believed to have taken place at around 9.30pm at a property in Kealia Court, Wooler Street, Scarborough.

The man is currently in a stable condition and receiving treatment for his injuries at Hull RGI

Officers are conducting enquiries in the area to determine the series of events which lead to the stabbing. They would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident or who has any information which would assist the investigation to contact DI Paul Healy of the Scarborough Serious Team on 101 and select option 2. Please quote ref 12160047762. Alternatively you can email Paul.Healy@northyorkshire.pnn.police.uk

If you wish to remain anonymous you can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111

Please share the news


Support the Harrogate Informer

The Harrogate Informer is asking our readers to support local independent journalism.

We are editorially independent and publish without bias or influence – there is not a rich investor or shareholders that we answer to.

Good journalism is a valuable part of a community, but we want to do more.

Good journalism is about meeting people and covering a story. Our aim is to offer a wide range of news items and present them in an interesting way for all ages.

We are asking our readers to make a small donation, either as a one-off donation or a regular donation each month. Support can be from as little as £1

All contributions are appreciated, whether big or small. It enables us to expand the work that we are already doing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Harrogate Railway v Clitheroe match report

Default thumbnail
Next Story

Worcester City v Harrogate Town match report