Police and Crime Plan priorities that come under the ‘people’ banner is the subject of discussion at next week’s North Yorkshire Police Corporate Performance, Delivery and Scrutiny Board on Tuesday, 26 January at 1.30pm. That will include issues like wellbeing at work, investment in technology and partnership working e.g. Community Safety Hubs.
And following the successful introduction of live-streaming, the Police and Crime Commissioner and Chief Constable have invited the public to send in questions about the agenda items before the meeting takes place.
Viewers of the live broadcast also have the opportunity to ask the Board questions via Twitter by using #NYPscrutiny
The monthly meeting is chaired by Police and Crime Commissioner Julia Mulligan and Chief Constable Dave Jones to monitor progress against the Police and Crime Plan – the document which sets out the priority areas of action, based on consultation with the public.
This meeting will look at how the police are progressing with:
- A quarterly review of ‘people’ outcomes. This will include, updates on wellbeing at work, investment in technology and partnership working e.g. Community Safety Hubs. If the public have any questions about this work they can email the Commissioner or ask a question via Twitter.
- Full papers can be seen on the Commissioner’s website – http://www.northyorkshire-pcc.gov.uk/taking-action/scrutiny-of-north-yorkshire-police/corporate-performance-delivery-and-scrutiny-board-26-january-2016/
Questions received from the public that relate to the agenda and are received in advance of the meeting, will be addressed by the Board during a 15 minute period at the beginning of the meeting.
Questions received from the public via Twitter using #NYPscrutiny and that relate to items discussed during the meeting will be answered at the end of the meeting.
To ask a question:
The full procedure for asking questions at this meeting is available here:
- Send your question to email@example.com before midday on Friday 22 January, please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the live broadcast, post your question on Twitter using #NYPscrutiny
There will be a cut off point for asking questions, this will be announced during the meeting.
To watch the Performance, Delivery & Scrutiny Board meeting live:
- On Tuesday 26 January 2016 between 13:30 – 15:30.
- Go to northyorkshire-pcc.gov.uk/scrutiny
Following the meeting, to view a recording of the meeting:
Go to northyorkshire-pcc.gov.uk/scrutiny
To view this press release on our website, visit: http://www.northyorkshire-pcc.gov.uk/news/public-invited-to-ask-questions-in-advance-of-nypscrutiny-meeting-and-tweet-questions-during-the-live-broadcast-4/