Tumble dryer fire in Harrogate

/
Please share the news

The service attended a small on Anchor Road in on 26 September 2015 at 8:12pm

 

Two crews from attended a tumble dryer that was on On arrival they found a 91-year-old elderly woman suffering from slight smoke inhalation. She was treated at the scene by crew.

There was fire damage to the dryer and surrounding area along with some smoke damage to the kitchen.

Smoke alarms were fitted and did actuate and the cause of the fire is believed to be an electrical fault.


Please share the news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Harrogate charity appeals to business community to help it unlock government funding

Next Story

International guide recommends Raworths Harrogate law firm