fire pump

Fire service called as laptop left on hob

in Boroughbridge/Other News

engines from and were called to reportrs of a fire in the kitchen of a domestic property on Vine Terrace in – 6 Sept 2014 at 22:19

A laptop computer had been accidentally left on a hot hob.  This resulted in 100% fire damage to the laptop, slight fire damage to the hob and smoke damage to the kitchen area.

The fire was out on the arrival of the fire crews who then assisted in ventilating the property and fitted smoke detectors.

Please share the news

 

Support the Harrogate Informer

The Harrogate Informer is asking our readers to support local independent journalism.

We are editorially independent and publish without bias or influence – there is not a rich investor or shareholders that we answer to.

Good journalism is a valuable part of a community, but we want to do more.

Good journalism is about meeting people and covering a story. Our aim is to offer a wide range of news items and present them in an interesting way for all ages.

We are asking our readers to make a small donation, either as a one-off donation or a regular donation each month. Support can be from as little as £1

All contributions are appreciated, whether big or small. It enables us to expand the work that we are already doing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*

Latest from Boroughbridge

Go to Top