Fire to car spray booth in Starbeck

North Yorkshire and Rescue attended a on Camwal Road in on 23 January 2014 at 3:44pm.

Two Fire engines from Harrogate were called to tackle a blaze to a vehicle spray booth at a commercial property on Camwal Road in the area of the town.

The fire, which is believed to have started in an extractor unit, caused fire and heat damage to the booth and smoke damage to the remainder of the single storey brick building. A vehicle in the booth at the time suffered fire, heat and smoke damage.

Fire Crews used four breathing apparatus, a hosereel jet, a positive pressure ventilation fan, thermal imaging camera and various hand tools.

The cause is believed to have been an electrical fault on the extraction unit.

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Checking...

Ouch! There was a server error.
Retry »

Sending message...

Tell us what's going on...

Know about a local news item or event, then let us know by filling the form in now

Attach an image (Max 1M)