Burnt toast fills property with smoke

/
Please share the news

Both appliances responded to reports of a monitored automatic alarm at a domestic premises on Regent Avenue, in this morning ( 5:17 2 July 2013)

They attended within 3 minutes at 05:20, and led to safety a confused elderly lady, aged 86 years, who had suffered slight smoke inhalation.

Firecrews gave oxygen therapy and requested an attendance, who then carried out a precautionary check. No attendance was necessary.

The , caused by burnt toast, was out on arrival, and the smoke filled property was ventilated by the firecrews.


Please share the news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Pygmy panic for 21-year-old game makers on way to BAFTAs

Police
Next Story

Cyclist attacked by three men in Harrogate