Police have issued photos of suspected stolen jewellery which they would like to reunite with its rightful owner.
The jewellery was recovered when officers carried out a search of a property in the Thirsk area last week.
They are appealing to anyone who may have suffered a burglary, particularly in the Hambleton and York areas, and recognises the jewellery to contact them.
The recovered items include:
- Gold Sekonda watch
- Diamond encrusted Ingersoll watch
- Sliver Cosmopolitan watch
- Black faced Polo Club watch
- Gold and silver coloured elephant charm bracelet
- Heart shaped pendant necklace coloured in turquoise, pink and blue on a gold coloured chain
Anyone who believes the items may be theirs is asked to contact North Yorkshire Police on 101, select option 1 and quote reference number 12120099266.