Tumble dryer fire in Ripon

/
Please share the news

crews from attended reports of a house in – 30 Sept 2012 at 16:16

On arrival at the address on Whitcliffe Lane, a tumble dryer in the kitchen had caught alight. Fire crews removed the tumble dryer from the property.

Two breathing apparatus and one thermal imaging camera was used by crews.

 


Please share the news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Bradford & Bingley 23 – 30 Harrogate

Next Story

New dementia facility creates 70 jobs in Harrogate