The North Yorkshire County Council would like views from parents and carers with children between the ages of 0 to 19 years of age including children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
They are asking for people to complete the ON-LINE QUESTIONNAIRE
The review covers:-
- Information provided when families first contact NYCC and at the stages of referral, assessment and decision-making.
- The general information available to families and the public via NYCC services and website.
- Any links to other advice and advocacy services that are available. To ensure NYCC develop appropriate signposting of information sources for families.
- Evaluation of how NYCC involve children, young people and families in shaping and developing services.
- The gathering of feedback on services currently provided.
- The highlighting of any recommendations enhancing user participation and supporting user led approaches to service provision.