Corrina’s Homeless and Vulnerable Project had a charity fashion show at the George Hotel in Harrogate on Wednesday, 30 September 2015.
The event was attended by around 120 and featured over 30 models. Clothes were provided by a number of local boutiques.
The event was supported by:
- Sheer Bliss
- Sudo Attire
- Beauty and hair by Sarah, Mandy and Laura from Belles and Beau.
- Hair by Baroque
- Jewellery by Becky from Stella and Dot
- Make-up by Rishu Puri and Chanelle
- Shoes and accessories by Catherine from TK Max
- George Hotel
- Carol Arthur for PR promotion of the event and compère on the night
The final event total is still increasing but is above £1,700.