There will lots and lots of bubbles at Woodfield School in Harrogate when they hold their very first family bubble run.
Being held on 28 April 2016 from 3:30pm, it is open to all, not just parents or children from Woodfield School.
It will be a non competitive outdoor course with foam and bubbles.
Entry is only £1, with all proceeds going to the Bilton Gala fund, a fund that benefits causes in the Bilton area.
Lucy Patrick, Headteacher of Woodfield School, said:
We are really looking forward to this event and especially welcoming children from our school and others.
There will be lots of foam, lots of bubbles and lots of fun.
Parents can take part and there will be drinks and cakes available too.
Please come along and help us raise lots of money for the Bilton Gala fund!
- The event will take place outside no matter what the weather so all participants will need to have suitable walking or running clothes and footwear.
- Children who are participating may come to school in their kit instead of school uniform that day
- The school would appreciate help in the form of marshals or drinks servers – please contact school if you are able to help
- Participants may complete the course as many times as they like
- There will be plenty of drinks available for all participants and those watching
Alan Huddart, Gala Treasurer, said:
This sounds like a really fun event – it’s great to have Woodfield School involved with the Gala and we’re really most grateful for their support.
Billowby is really looking forward to attending this event.