Man taken to hospital after petrol used to stoke fire

A man in his 20’s has received burns to his hands and suffered from smoke inhalation after he used  petrol on an open fire.

It happened at 22:08 on 26 March 2016 in Low Snowdon, between Harrogate and Otley.



Crews from Harrogate used 4 breathing apparatus and 1 hose reel to extinguish the fire. The ceiling was removed to expose any hot spots.

A man was taken to hospital by road ambulance.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *