Flat fire on Robert Street in Harrogate

The fire service were called to Robert Street in Harrogate this morning – 4 December 2015 at 03:25.

Fire Engines from Harrogate attended following the report of a fire in a flat.



Crews used a door breaker to gain access to the flat and led the  male occupant to safety.

The fire had involved a cooking appliance and was extinguished using 2 hose reel jest and 4 fire-fighters wearing breathing apparatus.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *