Fire-fighters force entry of flat to extinguish pan fire

The fire service were called to Coppice Drive today (8 September 2015) at 12:42 following a report of a smell of burning coming from a flat.

Fire Crews from Harrogate and Knaresborough Fire Stations attended and found smoke coming from the flat on the first floor.



The flat was unoccupied and a forced entry was made. Fire-fighters, wearing breathing apparatus, found a pan left unattended on the hob. The fire was extinguished and a thermal imaging camera used to check that it was completely out.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *