Please support what we do and share

Fire service report no-injuries following Harrogate flat fire

At 5pm on 22 July 2015, three fire engines were dispatched to a report of a fire in a flat in a three storey building on Bewerley Road, Harrogate.

A fire engine and an aerial ladder platform from Harrogate, and a further fire engine from Knaresborough were sent.

They tackled a fire in a walk-in type wardrobe within a bedroom in a flat on the second floor.

The fire started in a fridge freezer used within the room, which suffered fire, heat and smoke damage.

Crews wearing breathing apparatus used a hose to extinguish before venting the building using a fan. Further checks were made with a thermal imagining camera.

No persons were involved and the cause is believed to be an electrical fault.

Please support what we do and share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.