Dog rescued in Harrogate flat fire

Spread the news!

Fire crews have rescued a family pet from a small fire in a flat fire on Franklin Road in Harrogate – 27 August 2014 at 15:08

Wearing breathing apparatus, Harrogate and Knaresborough fire Crews entered the 3rd floor, smoke-filled flat following a report that there were people inside.

A family dog called Cindy was rescued and no people were found inside the building.

The cause was an unattended pan, resulting in fire and heat damage to the pan and its contents along with smoke damage throughout the flat.

A thermal imaging camera was used to confirm the fire was out and the property was ventilated.


Spread the news!

Leave a Reply

Specify Facebook App ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Facebook Login to work

Specify Twitter Consumer Key and Secret in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Twitter Login to work

Specify LinkedIn API Key in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for LinkedIn Login to work

Specify GooglePlus Client ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for GooglePlus Login to work

Specify Instagram Client ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Instagram Login to work

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *