Unattended candle believed to have caused house Fire in Harrogate

Spread the news!

Fire crews from Harrogate attended a house fire in Azerley Grove – 18 December 2013 at 05:08

A female occupant of the property was given first aid by the fire service for the effects of smoke inhalation until ambulance personnel arrived.

They extinguished a fire on the ground floor of the property.

The fire caused extensive smoke damage to the whole of the property.

Smoke alarms were fitted at the property and did activate, alerting the occupant.

It is believed the fire was caused by a candle left unattended.


Spread the news!

Leave a Reply

Specify Facebook App ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Facebook Login to work

Specify Twitter Consumer Key and Secret in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Twitter Login to work

Specify LinkedIn API Key in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for LinkedIn Login to work

Specify GooglePlus Client ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for GooglePlus Login to work

Specify Instagram Client ID in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Instagram Login to work

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *