Garage fire – Willow Grove, Harrogate

Fire ServiceTwo fire appliances from Harrogate were sent t deal with a fire in a domestic garage at a property on Willow Grove in the Bilton area of Harrogate (12th January 2013 – 11:42 hours)

The incident involved a washing machine which was totally destroyed and the garage sustained smoke damage.



The blaze was tackled by firefighters wearing breathing apparauts and using a hosereel.

The cause is believed to be due to an electrical fault on the washine machine.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *