Please support what we do and share

Guest House fire in Harrogate

Crews were called to reports of a fire on the first floor of a guest house on Dragon Parade in Harrogate at 20:49 on 7 Dec 2012

Upon arrival crews discovered a fire in a ground floor bedroom that they believe was started when candles ignited curtains.

The fire caused damage to the curtains and rest of room. There were no injuries.

Two breathing apparatus and one hose reel was used.

Cause of fire is believed to be accidental.


Please support what we do and share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.