Ignited object posted through letter box thought to have started Harrogate Fire

Fire crews from Harrogate attended a flat fire at Park House Green on 5 Oct 2012 at 22:36.

Fire crews had to force entry to the ground floor flat which is currently unoccupied, and extinguished the fire.



The cause is believed to have started deliberately, possibly through posting an ignited object posted through the letter box.

Fire crews used four breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet and thermal imaging camera.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *