Please support what we do and share

Fire on Slingsby Crescent in Harrogate

One fire crew from Harrogate attended a house fire on Slingsby Crescent, Harrogate on 26 Sept 12

On their arrival they found a bin on top of a tumble dryer on fire.

The fire caused 100% fire damage to the dryer and 100% smoke damage to the whole property.

One female and two children were out of the property when crews arrived, and are being re-homed due to the smoke logging of the whole house.

The fire was caused by excessive heat from the dryer –  the fire crew used 1 hose reel to put the fire out.

Please support what we do and share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.