All current members, local business owners and managers are invited to the next meeting of Harrogate Chamber of Trade & Commerce, from 18.15 until 20.00 on Monday, 10th September at Rudding Park Hotel.
The main topic for discussion will be ‘Economic update – national, regional and local – Impact of Government and Council policy on smaller businesses’
There will two keynote speakers of Andrew Jones MP and Cllr Alan Skidmore.
Andrew Jones MP for Harrogate & Knaresborough
- Expected benefits for the North of England
- Progress in re-starting economic growth nationally and locally
- Harrogate district economic update
Cllr Alan SkidmoreCabinet Member for Planning, Transport & Economic Development & Deputy Leader
- Government Investment in transport infrastructure
- Why the Council’s top priority is a ‘Strong Local Economy’
- How can we help your business?
The agenda for the meeting will be:
17.30 – 18.15 Informal networking (FREE tea or coffee on arrival) First time attendees should look out for our Greeters with orange rosettes
18.15 – 19.30 approx Presentations and discussion as above, followed by a short Business Meeting :
1. Welcome Members & Guests – introduce any new members + new member representatives
2. Harrogate District Developments – significant items impacting on local businesses
3. Members’ Forum – brief news update, events and special offers (Members only)
4. Focus Groups – Business Promotion; Marketing; Promoting Harrogate; Town Centre; Transport; Xmas
5. External Organisations – news of events and services to support or promote your business
6. Dates and Venues for future meetings:-
Monday, 8th October – Charity Evening – St George Hotel
Monday, 12th November – Sales Promotion – Crown Hotel (Speakers invited from Chamber Members)
Monday, 10th December – Business Networking Safari – Holiday Inn (Members only)
7. Any other business – if possible, advance notification of the subject would be helpful please.
Meeting ends approximately 20.00 followed by informal networking in the bar
Please notify the Harrogate Chamber of Trade & Commerce if you would like to attend:
Tel: 01423 879208 Fax: 01423 870025 email@example.com