Home » News » House Fire on Knox Lane in Harrogate
House Fire on Knox Lane in Harrogate

House Fire on Knox Lane in Harrogate

NIK 9046 200x200 House Fire on Knox Lane in Harrogate %tagAt 2318 on the 17th July North Yorkshire Fire Service attended reports of a kitchen fire on Knox Lane, Harrogate.

The fire started due to an electrical fault in a dishwasher which caused fire damage to 30% of the kitchen and slight smoke damage affected the ground floor.

Two firefighters in breathing apparatus extinguished the fire using one hose reel jet. Crews also ventilated the property with a ventilation fan. The incident was finished just before midnight.

Add Comment Register



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>