Detectives in York are hoping to re-unite some distinctive jewellery with its rightful owner.
Police recovered the jewellery during a recent search warrant at a property in York. Officers suspect that the items were stolen during a burglary in the York or surrounding area.
The jewellery is quite distinctive and comprises:
- A silver coloured ring with a celtic design
- A thin, silver coloured ring set with a small stone
- A silver coloured ring set with three crystal or diamond heart-shaped stones
- A cross set with a crystal or diamond stone
- A charm bracelet with irregular shaped gem-stones.
Anyone who recognises the jewellery as their own is asked to contact DC Adam Heatlie at York CID on 0845 60 60 247.